Friday, August 22, 2008

the new diggssssss


I am living in the dorm Lapinkaari (behind the big brick buliding), holding it down for the 3rd floor like usual. Right now all is quite, few people have moved in yet. I pretty much hangout in my room and try to sleep at night, and fail, and then spend most of the day sleeping. Jet lag is a life ruiner.

Here begins the tour of my room, the before sequence:






This is my door,
closet on the left,
bathroom on the right.















Here is the study area,
a triangle desk,
and a super tight lamp













The bed
which has on it some furniture











I conclude the tour with a look at the bathroom
The shower and toilet share a floor,
making me feel like I'm in a locker room.










One can only hope I will do something with this space to make it livable for the next ten months. I don't know maybe I will or maybe I will just leave it the way it is (minus the furniture on the bed of course.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your triangle desk is so cool! you better use it. and why do the dorms in Finland look nicer than what we have in America. Plus you get a single.

Hmmmm, maybe i should start a blog too. I'm not traveling anywhere so it might not be that interesting.

on the other hand, maybe ill wait til i have a baby or something monumental like that.

Megan said...

it will be your life as a pregnant bride. people will love it.

Kathryn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathryn said...

I meant to write:

Still waiting for the "after" photos...because I know your room will never look as neat and tidy as the day you moved in!