I find it very hard to believe that anyone will find this interesting, except for maybe someone like Stephanie. So maybe she will be my target audience...
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Megan!
I have finally arrived to your blog. Not quite as exciting as arriving to Finland, but at least I will get to live vicariously through you. If you stop blogging or forget for awhile, I will yell at you.
I'm spending the school year in Finland, which seems like a reason to blog. My mom is going to hate this, mostly because I won't bother to check any of my grammer. I will try my best not to come off as illiterate, but no promises.
2 comments:
Hi Megan!
I have finally arrived to your blog. Not quite as exciting as arriving to Finland, but at least I will get to live vicariously through you. If you stop blogging or forget for awhile, I will yell at you.
Hi Megan,
Your blog is awesome! I can't wait to see more pictures of Finland. Please be sure to include some of yourself as well.
I will send Poppa the info so he can take a look. He will be very interested in following your adventures.
Love,
Aunt Nono
Post a Comment